Unity Tutorial 01

 And so the Tutorials have begun, 

To start off on our tutorials we were asked to pick between 3 options, 

2D Game , Introduction to XR and E-Learning. 

Took some time to choose but decided to go with the 2D to play it safe. 

As per usual I had to go through numerous updates on different apps and softwares before I could even begin. 



But once everything was ready to go I could finally start on the game. There are a number of tutorials to run through in order to complete the game. Thankfully the interface was easy enough to understand and work through. 


I also received some sort of achievement for completing the first set of tutorials. 




Once I'd achieved something I was then able to "Get Started With Ruby's Adventure" The next tutorial shows that it'll take 30 minutes to complete, I like the fact that it tells us how long it'll take. 

Comments

Popular Posts