Tech Task - (Extra Credit Tech Tips)

As a way of getting a few extra credits to make up for the work that I have missed I decided to try a few Extra Credit tasks. 

I chose the Tech Task in the extra credits tasks under Week 07. 

I followed the BLOGGER TIPS to try and customise my blogger page, I had not customised mine up until this point and was not aware that I could do so. 

I began with adding information about myself to the blogger page, I added simple information such as hobbies, interests, favourite movies etc.

I also added a profile picture of mine and my friends cars in Kerry that I took during reading week. This was one of my favourite moments during the year and that's why I chose to add that. 

 

Next I went ahead and changed the look of my blogger page to make it more unique, I chose one of the templates that were provided and then chose an image of a camera as the header as I am a photographer. 


Audio Clip 

Blogger gives the choice to add an audio clip on your blogger page, I chose the song "Hymn For The Weekend" This song reminds me of being back home in Latvia during the summer when i am at my happiest. I always listen to this song when I feel down and this is why I decided to choose this song. 

Comments

Popular Posts